So, I have daughters. They have hair. Unless they want it buzz cut or dreadlocks, I have to do something with it. So every day, we sit down and they tell me it hurts and I say I'll be gentle. Sometimes it's 0 fun. Sometimes it's fine. Well, the other day, I was sitting on the floor and Miss E came over and started brushing my hair. I went with it. You can see the result below. It's not my finest picture, but she was so very pleased and happy with, as she put it, how boodeeful I look. And yes. It hurt.
The second pictures were a different day and Miss A joined in. I had A LOT of stuff in my hair and a few times, I felt like they drew blood. But I guess that's paybacks for all the times I've pulled their hair.
| Miss A took the pictures. She walks me through the steps of good camera use each time. |
| The headband is my favorite part. |
No comments:
Post a Comment