So...the last leg of our trip was a surprise for the girls. After spending the day at the beach, we told them we had a great surprise and they should try and guess. I believe a few of the guesses were balloons, ice cream, going to Virginia (my older sister...that's an homage to you), and swimming at a hotel. When I told them those weren't the surprise, Miss A became sad and volatile and disappointed. So when she found out Disneyland, she didn't really believe us for a good half hour. But then...
While there, it was 90 degrees with 80 percent humidity. So toasty. roasty. and sticky. Like a cinnamon roll without the cinnamon or frosting.
 |
| Rapunzel, Flynn Rider and the girls - by far the longest line and by far the least friendly princess. We just liked the air conditioned room Rapunzel got the chill in. And I liked the art. |
 |
| One of the family favorites. |
 |
| All Miss E wanted was to see Ariel. After she saw her and we left she asked, "I wanna see Ariel. When do we get to see her? So...pretty much Ariel without a tail isn't Ariel. |
 |
| Nicest Princess at Disneyland. |
 |
| Miss E wouldn't look at the camera because she wanted to look at Belle and her dress. |
 |
| After Belle talked with the girls, she left the 50 others in line and walked my girls around Disneyland. Oh so sweet. |
 |
| Tinkerbell. And Miss A wanted to chat and Miss E wanted to play in Tinkerbell's house. |
 |
| So Donald teased Miss A. Thanks Donald. We're on the same team. |
 |
| This is what you get when you say, "SMILE!" |
|
 |
| When the Mr. and Miss A were on the new cars ride, Miss E and I got to meet Lightning McQueen. |
 |
| She didn't meet him, but we stole a picture as he drove by. |
 |
| Enjoying some more carousel time. |
 |
| Mickey...last time he was super creepy. This year, he was everything I hoped/expected - distant, kind and efficient. |
 |
| Again, the Mr. and Miss A on rides (Splash Mountain was Miss A's favorite). Miss E and I got some time with Tiger and Winnie the Pooh. |
 |
| who knew this would be more magical the the princesses? She danced and hugged and played with Pooh Bear. So sweet. |
2 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics! Lincoln wanted to see Rapunzel so bad the last time we were there but the wait was 75 minutes. And we just had to catch Flynn Rider making his way through the crowd. The pic with Belle and the girls from behind is so cute.
Your girls must have been in Heaven with all those princesses! I love the one where they're walking with Belle, too.
Post a Comment