Dress-up is an almost daily occurrence these days in our home. Some days we have a cheerleader. Some days a pirate. Some days Tinkerbell, and some days ballerinas. Most of the time, I think because of size and availability, we have princesses. I like it. I remember being that age and loving soft and flowy dresses that made me feel like I was uniquely magical and special. I don't think I've ever seen either of them actually pretend to BE a princess; they just like the cool clothes.
So I've become used to grocery shopping with dressed up children. I'm so used to it, in fact, that when people look at us and say, "oh, that's so sweet." I'm not always sure to what they are referring.
So when my kids want to play outside in dress-up, this is what it looks like:
 |
| One is coloring. The other is following around her big sister. |
|
 |
| a break from sidewalk chalk |
|
 |
| Miss E crawling while Miss A tries to call her Nana. |
There was also a lot of frolicking and running and a whole lot of jumping. But those pictures mostly were blurry. You'll just have to take my word for it.
1 comment:
The twin dresses are just too adorable. What fun to have a big sister to copy or a little sister to impress!
Post a Comment