Friday, March 30, 2012

which color would you pick?

I know and realize that in the grand scheme of things, choosing a paint color is really really unimportant.  However, that being said, I want to beautify my home with color. So I have a rug that has all these colors in it.  which wall color would you choose?

9 comments:

Mindy said...

I like Quil Gray and Mystic. But I am the worst at picking paint colors. I suggest searching for rooms you love online and then choosing the same color those rooms are painted. Good luck! Paint selection is super stressful!

Nancy Sabina said...

I'd go with Mystic - but I'm partial to blues over any form of beige. I am anti-beige. I actually prefer the Pewter blue, but my Mom once told me to choose the color I wanted and then go two shades lighter for paint. And in my experience, she is absolutely right.
Good luck!

Katrina said...

I'm not going to help because I have liked browns lately. I guess I think they feel warm and comforting. So I would probably choose hemp or squirrel if it were me. Good luck!

Quirkle said...

I would bring the brown or green colors out in it. So I would go with pewter, or squirrel. But I am also a sucker for a blue/grey color and I also like the mystic-d6d6d9. Have fun!

Becky said...

I like hemp.

Stones said...

I really like the Hemp, Woody Brown or the Kabul...ranked in that order

Breanne said...

I immediately think quill grey or mystic but then I think, be bold be outgoing (and I think- hey it isn't my house) because it is only paint...so I would say au chinco, woody brown or pewter

erica said...

for anyone wondering...I went with don juan - just a bit lighter. that's right. it's purple.

Mrs. Lundgreen said...

Don Juan or pewter. I LOVE a new painted wall! ...Just read that you went with the Don Juan HAA! Great minds:)