Thursday, March 8, 2012

the new couch and other things

 So an empty basement is fun for kids and adults alike. It's a fun play area.  And now, we have a sofa so we don't have to always sit on the floor or bean bags.  I am glad about that. 


the sofa. and the daughter. and the bean bag.
 And other things going on...

 So, this is a new thing- miss E thinks laying on stairs is a pleasure.  I think it's funny.  I also think it's dangerous. What else is funny and dangerous in life? thoughts?


 I brought the laundry baskets downstairs and rather than put them away, the children descend upon them as if they were the forgotten toy. Miss E is, in fact, playing with her princesses while enjoying the basket.



I found a cool design from pintrest and printed it out.  I didn't realize it would be so nice for her.  She worked for two days on it.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

love the sofa...where did you get it?

Nancy Sabina said...

That sofa is gorgeous!
Dangerous and funny - sticking things up your nose?

erica said...

Beth, I got the sofa at American Furniture Warehouse - it's a colorado based company.

jon said...

Pulling down people's pants. Fun and dangerous.

Becky said...

when people fall down--you have to laugh, even though they might be hurt!

Breanne said...

I still haven't seen your basement...can you say PARTY!!!!!