Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Grandma Baker

a little Miss E after she had reached her arms out to Grandma Baker.  They were having a lovely chat.
My grandma has been staying with my parents for about 6 months now.  I love that she is close by and we can enjoy time with her.  Something else that I love is how much Miss E loves her.  When Grandma Baker isn't around, Miss E can be heard chanting, "gwama bakew, gwama bakew, bwama bakew,..." in her most sing song like voice.  Yesterday, while my grandma was here, Miss E was playing in the basement with her sister and dad.  The basement door was closed and she needed help opening it.  Rather than yell for her dad who was 3 feet away, or her mom who nurtures and cares for her all the days, she yelled, "GWAMA BAKEW!!" When she's sad.  When she has a toy to show off. When she is happy.  All these times, she looks for and finds the dear Grandma Baker.  I love it.

1 comment: