Here's the run down:
1. 14 kids
2. sugar cookies and frosting
3. cup cakes
4. 75 balloons in an empty room
5. 24 bean bags
6. 3 hulla hoops
7. an obstacle course
8. 5,000 beans in a bean bin full of toys and candy
9. gifts
10. 1.5 hours
I had one happy and tired little 5 year old. Miss A is the party lover. Every birthday party she's ever been to, she's acted as basically the party cheerleader. She cheers and laughs and shouts for joy. She enjoys every aspect of birthday parties, so when her turn came, it had to be something to match her enthusiasm. It won't be every year like this year, but it sure was fun and I really loved having all the little folks in my home. I'm also really glad I have a nice cousin and a great sister-in-law who helped. whew.
No comments:
Post a Comment