Well, to start the day, there was that thing with the princess ghost. But it went better once we got the little Miss A to preschool. Above is her class and her teacher. They had a great time, from what I hear.
This is the only picture of Miss E in her costume. She wore it all day long, but would not cooperate for a picture. That's okay. I know she's cute. The little witch.
This is after the magic of the trunk or treat. These are two, very tired girls who have just had a lot of candy and no dinner yet. I'm sure you can imagine the evening (tired+sugar+no dinner yet=...)
After trick or treating for about 30 minutes (after dinner) we had the Halloween Bath. It includes a pack of glow sticks in the bathtub with the lights off. I think it was the highlight for the girls and for me.
This is what it actually looked like. Not easy to photograph (that's about a 10-15 second exposure), but cool.
1 comment:
This is totally on my list of things to try. But I'm saving it for a bored day when each kid can have a half hour bath all by themself.
Post a Comment