Friday, November 4, 2011

tutu head

Well, we have a lot of dress up clothes - mostly princess stuff.  There is the pirate, ballet dancer, cheerleader, clown, and fairy stuff too.  Yesterday, I gave all the princess and fairy dress up stuff to my mom and grandma B to mend.  They were in ... disrepair.
The kids still want to dress up though, so now they are improvising.  Yesterday Miss A had on the tutu, the cheerleader get up and a hoop skirt.  I didn't get a picture of that, but I did get Miss E as the little miss tutu head.  They crack me up.
She's already moved on and is now a pirate.

3 comments:

Nancy Sabina said...

She's so cute, she might just start a trend!

Rachel Durazzani said...

Girls are just so fun!

ZB said...

I love it. I have a dress up girl too. I had a few minutes and decided to check in. You my dear are one busy girl and your pictures are getting such good. You keeping secrets from me???? Either way, your life looks pretty delightful. As for the Temple Photos...they are all super cool and I want to know what you decided???