Thursday, September 8, 2011

happy football season

I have fond memories of watching sports with my dad.  He would do some version of a 'honey-do' chore like folding laundry or organizing the garage while listening or watching a game.  And then I got married and discovered that people really get into sports.  At first I didn't get it.  But now I see the fun side of sports and that it can be an excuse for a party.  So happy football season to you.  And if you're not a sports fan, go to the party anyway because they're fun - full of energy, cheering, and friends.

1 comment:

Nancy Sabina said...

I married a complete non-sports fan. And I admit that I am so glad. I don't mind football the sport. But the *sound* of a football game drives me NUTS! The constant noise of the cheering fans is like nails on a chalkboard to me. I could go to a game and very much enjoy it, but listening to it on TV... no thanks.