So Miss A is in love with school She couldn't be happier about it. So, I want to point out some of my favorites in this picture:
1. Miss Angie is her teacher. Not only is she great as a teacher, she is a good friend and I think she's fantastic. We're so lucky.
2. Miss A was so excited, her shoes didn't even get buckled. Very typical.
3. Miss A is doing princess hands. She learned it at Disneyland when she was 2 1/2 from Cinderella. She still does it.
4. Thanks to Brenda for supplying the cutest little outfit for the first day.
5. So not in the picture, but should be noted, when she was done taking the picture, she didn't say goodbye to me, but just darted for the door and never looked back.
3 comments:
I'm so glad that she finally got to go to preschool! I loved that she mentioned it in her prayer in primary :)
Erica, you are too kind. I am the lucky one. Your girl is a gem!
emery does the princess hands still too. Love it!
Post a Comment