Friday, June 10, 2011

Brief stint private...

... and now the paranoia has abated.  It may come back, and I'll want the private blog again, but for now, I miss that people check in with me, more than I care about weirdos checking out the random thoughts and suburban what-not that comes out of my mind.

So here it is:

 How cool is your mom? See that blue ribbon on her lapel? She got 'pinned' - it's a "I graduated from nursing school" pin.  She inspires me. Oh and that's my handsome dad.  He may be the nicest guy I've ever known.

 I got to paint a backdrop for a daddy daughter party.  Here is part of the backdrop with 3 of my favorite people.
My Miss A finished her first year of pre-school.  That's right.  I cried. I love her and feel such joy from having her in my life. oh mush. 

and the girls growing up.  They play together.  They sit together.  They eat together.  pretty cute.

2 comments:

Nancy Sabina said...

I'm so glad you're back to being "public". Now I get you right in my feed reader.

And I love the "mush".

Becky said...

I saw you holding E's hand while she walked with you in church today. It doesn't seem like she should be able to walk by herself yet! What a big girl.