So, today on the way to the store, miss A was being a bit of a brat. When we arrived at the store, I said, "you know what?! You can just stay in the car and I'll go shopping alone."she replied "mom, you can't a leave me in the car by myself or the police will come and say , ms. L, you made a bad choice."
I wasn't really going to leave her in the car, I was just ... Making a veiled threat. And then it backfired on me. Well, I got out of the car, laughed hysterically, to which a man walking by thought I was crying (he thought I had accidentally locked my kids in the car), and then I hugged my 4 year old. We had a nice shopping trip after that.
3 comments:
Oh that's hilarious! What a character.
Teach you to raise a strong/sassy girl!
What a smarty pants! ...I can't imagine where she would get such tenacity??
Post a Comment