So, the much anticipated day arrived for the oldest daughter of mine to turn 4 - a day she has talked about for no less than 6 months, and in true to character, she got a fever the day before the party. nuts.
She was 'under the weather' for her party and her actual birthday, but it was still lovely and cute and sweet and all that stuff.
So, I asked her what she wanted and this is what I got:
1. A blueberry cake with red and yellow and blue and black and brown and purple...you get the idea - OH and in the shape of a castle.
2. Her cousin Mylie
3. To find princesses all over the castle.
So this is what we did:
1. Had a cake that almost met the bill - and there was blueberry filling for those wondering (and a confetti cake, food colored blue).

2. Had Mylie there.

3. Had a treasure hunt to find 'little princesses' all over my parents house.


I love that we can have parties with the family. I miss those that can't be there and sometimes it really puts a damper on my celebratory moments, but I would be remiss if I didn't acknowledge how happy I am to have my girl in my life. You know, the other day, she sat by the fire with me and snuggled for ten minutes, the whole time telling me, "mom, I love you. you're the best." My life sure is better with her. Happy 4 years to me. . . I mean to her.
1 comment:
That looks like every Princesses dream party. Perfect.
And so sweet.
Post a Comment