well, aaron's birthday was yesterday. he's gone so it was hard for me to decide how to celebrate or if mourning was more in order. I ended up feeling both, but today I saw this picture and thought he'd like it. so here it is:
Days like that (that you simultaneously want to remember and forget) are so hard. Richard has a brother who passed away about 7 years ago and we celebrate his birthday as "Kids Day" because he was such a fun guy and a kid at heart. But it's always a little bit tough on Richard. I love you.
2 comments:
Days like that (that you simultaneously want to remember and forget) are so hard. Richard has a brother who passed away about 7 years ago and we celebrate his birthday as "Kids Day" because he was such a fun guy and a kid at heart. But it's always a little bit tough on Richard.
I love you.
I can only imagine that that must be hard. But that's a cool looking cake! Thinking of you.
Post a Comment