We went to a diner/dive for dinner.
They sang to him. Miss A thought that was magical.
He got a cool present that didn't work so no more cool present (I can count the amount of cool things that I've got him that worked on exactly 2 fingers).
We had the most ridiculously rich brownies and ice cream.
Then we...I put the kids to bed and we watched 'Fringe' together.
how do you celebrate?
we're glad to have him.
proof that there was a lot of fire on the cake
1 comment:
I am glad I am not the only one that gives the Mr. presents that end up not working. It has happened to me more than I would like. We celebrate by going out to dinner also, or going to do an activity together. Sometimes I make him a pie instead of birthday cake. Our birthday tradition is we always get doughnuts for breakfast. So really it is a day full of sugary treats!
Post a Comment