Monday, August 23, 2010

birthday and pool party

My brother's place has a lovely pool. We've enjoyed this pool many times.

This flying boy is my 15 year old nephew. He later jumped poorly and landed himself a concussion to which he sauntered away from saying, "man, if I had broke my neck I would have been so mad!"

Miss E giving me a face I've not seen before. You tell me what that look means? She later got in and loves swimming.
Miss A loves goggles and is willing to be dunked if she has them on. Her Auntie B put goggles on and they would go under together. B said Miss A would go under and open mouth, full tooth smile.
Cousins - one year apart. Completely uninterested in each other.
There was a lot of running and jumping like this.
And although I don't particularly enjoy swimming, I enjoy time with my girl and my family. So yes, I'm in the water with the clan.

2 comments:

Nancy Sabina said...

That pic of Miss E making the new face reminds me an old-fashioned type picture. Where they never smiled? And now it just seems silly. But she is such a sweetie. Such a classic beauty.

Andrea (the Mom) said...

Thanks for the pics!! Love you tons and tons!!