The good news is, she still looks adorable. The bad news is, oh, wait... there is NO bad news!Enjoy the new ease!
Super cute haircut! She looks older now!
I love it, love it, love it!!! Hurray for A, and especially for Mommy!!
Oh so tempting! I love Hailey's long hair, but this cut is so cute...now my wheels are turning.
Ugh. She looks horrible. Or maybe the opposite of what I just said is what I meant.
Adorable!
She looks absolutely darling! Look out preschool, here she comes!!
Oh - that is sooooooooo tempting!!!:) I love it!
I love her hair, she looks so grown up! Super cute. I also love all the pool pictures, wedding pictures, and your 50 things about me post. So fun!
Her haircut looks great. Or your little girl looks great with that haircut. Nice work.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
The good news is, she still looks adorable. The bad news is, oh, wait... there is NO bad news!
Enjoy the new ease!
Super cute haircut! She looks older now!
I love it, love it, love it!!! Hurray for A, and especially for Mommy!!
Oh so tempting! I love Hailey's long hair, but this cut is so cute...now my wheels are turning.
Ugh. She looks horrible.
Or maybe the opposite of what I just said is what I meant.
Adorable!
She looks absolutely darling! Look out preschool, here she comes!!
Oh - that is sooooooooo tempting!!!:) I love it!
I love her hair, she looks so grown up! Super cute. I also love all the pool pictures, wedding pictures, and your 50 things about me post. So fun!
Her haircut looks great. Or your little girl looks great with that haircut. Nice work.
Post a Comment