Wednesday, August 25, 2010

who's who

I've been asked many times who my kiddos look like. well, you be the judge.

Me

my manMiss A

Miss E

4 comments:

Nancy Sabina said...

All those pictures make me chuckle a bit. Baby faces are so cute and funny simultaneously. I think your babies look more like you - but I also think that's because I know you better and can more easily pick out the features that are yours.

Lindsay said...

I love comparison shots like these. I think Miss E looks more like her daddy, and at least from these pics, Miss A, a little more like you. But everyone says different things, don't they? They're cute regardless. :)

Andrea (the Mom) said...

That's not a good baby picture of you. It's like a hospital shot. Throw a 4 month old shot in there...then we will see. I will say, however, that I was surprised at Rich's picture. They both resemble him quite a bit.

erica said...

Andrea, the next age picture I have of myself is like 1 or 1 1/2. I was the third child, remember?