And for the pictures:
Monday, February 22, 2010
birthday party
We had a birthday party for my 3 year old on Saturday. It was 1 day short of my little brother's birthday, so he got to celebrate his birthday too with tinkerbell and sprinkles, lucky man. My girl had such a lovely time - we played the Wii, ate candy, ate pizza and cake, and I think my girl ran about a mile in the house, mostly around the island in the kitchen. For her birthday, we got her a play kitchen. Because we wanted a small one that didn't cost the price of a regular kitchen, my dear husband spent about 3 hours, at least, putting together every piece. There were about 500 pieces and they all had to be cut out with wire cutters. But, it was worth it as she's played with it for more than 10 minutes, which is amazing.
And for the pictures:

And for the pictures:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She looks divinely happy! I think that's an adorable little kitchen. I'm sure it really will keep her busy for a while. Happy Birthday, A!
(And Naomi has those same stripey pants.)
Happy Birthday! I can't belive she is getting so big. We got the same kitchen a couple of years ago for the boys for christmas and i spent the entire christmas day putting it together, but it has held up well so once it is put together it stays together:) Thank goodness!!
I can't believe she's a 3-year-old now! That kitchen is perfect. Sorry it was so much work for Rich.
Post a Comment