yes, i'm still pregnant. 39 weeks. here's the proof.
and I'm okay with this still because: 1 - my girl had a stomach bug last week (throwing-up toddler and a newborn are not my idea of fun) 2 - I had a root canal last week due to horrid tooth pain.
they may sound minor, but I'm glad to have those things done.
It is certainly OK to still be pregnant at 39 weeks. But I am glad you're over those other things! A root canal when you're pregnant seems like a special kind of torture that should be reserved for very, very bad people.
I hear ya Erica! I am ready to be done with being pregnant, but Audrey also had (still getting over) the stomach flu- and on her birthday Sunday too, poor thing. And with James' arm broken... a little more time is fine I guess.
Holy Smokes a root canal? Sheeze and puking toddler. Ya, no sense in bringing a newbee home to that. I'm crossing my fingers that we don't get anything like that. Split open heads and daddy going into the Army are the yuckies at our house. Can't believe you are coming up so fast. Horray!
4 comments:
It is certainly OK to still be pregnant at 39 weeks. But I am glad you're over those other things! A root canal when you're pregnant seems like a special kind of torture that should be reserved for very, very bad people.
Good luck with the next big thing on your list!!!
I hear ya Erica! I am ready to be done with being pregnant, but Audrey also had (still getting over) the stomach flu- and on her birthday Sunday too, poor thing. And with James' arm broken... a little more time is fine I guess.
So does the picture not include your head because your face is all swollen up? That's the picture I want.
Holy Smokes a root canal? Sheeze and puking toddler. Ya, no sense in bringing a newbee home to that. I'm crossing my fingers that we don't get anything like that. Split open heads and daddy going into the Army are the yuckies at our house. Can't believe you are coming up so fast. Horray!
Post a Comment