Saturday, February 13, 2010

happy birthday to my girl

3 years ago, I became a mom. I like the job 80% of the time and sometimes even 90%. I don't think you can do better than that with any other job in the world. And so we celebrated with pancakes for the girl, dress up time for the girl, and when asked what she wanted for her birthday, all she'd say was cupcakes and frosting - blue and pink and white and black. And a party (that'll be a bit later).

2 comments:

Nancy Sabina said...

Happy Birthday, Miss A! Sounds like a great day. I love it when it's so simple to make them happy.

ZB said...

Happy Birthday A-bear. I remember how excited we were that you were born. Hard to believe you are so grown up. And I hope you marry a prince too. But maybe a bit longer than 5 min. Ya think?