when I told people I was painting her room green, apple green, with teal curtains, I got some really blank stares. those stares meant, "you weirdo" or "you're poor husband and child." well, I did paint apple green in her room and I really like it. today I hung pictures. and added pink. and yellow.

she really likes her room, despite the semi - scowl. I woke her up from her nap..

6 comments:
I LOVE it! I think the colors are so awesome! It does *sound* crazy, but it looks so perfect!
Good job Erica. You are always doing something big and new and exciting. Looks great. What a lucky little girl.
oh i like the apple green...I would have probably looked at you like you were crazy too lol but it is so cute and i love it with the teal!
Ok, I don't care what other people say I LOVE IT! That is exactly the kind of thing I would do for my girl's room!!! And I love the prego picture! You look GREAT!
Oh I love it. Can we move in. I'm digging all the colors here. This must be the middle room right?
That is so fun! I love non-traditional styles and the colors really do work!:)
Post a Comment