Friday, January 22, 2010

32-33 weeks





I'll work on getting a better picture.

7 comments:

Nancy Sabina said...

I like that picture. If you didn't know what it was it could almost look like some modern art sculpture or something with all the shades of gray.

Jackson Family said...

you look great!

Jill said...

You are ridiculously tiny! That looks like me right after I take a pregnancy test!

Jenn said...

I think that's me after a nice big meal...you stink!

Rachel Durazzani said...

So exciting! That's a great picture. You're so close.

Sunny said...

I think this is a great picture. I should be better about documenting pregnancies. I think I have one picture from the early months with Harper and a couple at the very end that I hate looking at.

ZB said...

You look awesome. Didn't know we were so close together. Must have been friends in heaven that just couldn't wait to get down together.