the song I've been hearing lately when my daughter is being silly goes like this:
" I like my toesy toesies. I like my toesy toesies. I like my toesy toesies. I like my toesy toesies." This is done while she does her classic dance, which if you haven't seen, involves her arms in an almost chicken dance set as she sways back and forth while bobbling her head and laughing. Somehow it really is hysterical to watch and to listen. this is her as the ham after said dancing and singing:
and just for your viewing pleasure, my child is obsessed with library books, or any books for that matter. This is a reading picture:
3 comments:
I LOVE that I know that sweet little girl now. I can totally picture her dance. What a cutie!
Look at her face! Reminds me of Mini-E. Cheesie. I love that kids love books. Smarty pants.
My girls do this all the time too! Love it!
Post a Comment