These two enjoyed the car rides together a lot. It gave the dad a chance to have some time with his girl and the girl a chance to literally be in the drivers seat. I think she's got him wrapped around the little finger.
My girl didn't know Mickey Mouse before this trip, but she sure liked him a lot. He let her touch his nose and ears and she got about 3 minutes of just one on one with Mickey. Notice the cinderella princess pose.
My daughter has a cousin about her same age. They sure were kind to each other.
We ended Thanksgiving at my sisters house where we enjoyed the sunset and watched as it set over Catalina Island.
5 comments:
Wait a minute... was there no actual Thanksgiving feast at your Thanksgiving? Did you literally spend Thanksgiving at Disney? If so, how was it? Crowded?
We had thanksgiving at a restaurant and my in-laws went back to the park - it was INSANE busy. We went to my sisters house and ate pie and leftover turkey and jumped on the trampoline.
I didn't know you guys went to Disneyland! We were there in early October. We're tentatively planning an early December trip next year.
Oh, that is so awesome. What a fun, fun trip! I love Disneyland and can't wait to go back. Glad you had such a fabulous time!
Disneyland...we don't tell my kids about that place. How fun that you got to go. I bet it was heaven. She's all big and grown up.
Post a Comment