Thursday, December 3, 2009
Thanksgiving - Disneyland
I got to take my girl to a Princess breakfast. She had Ariel, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, and Belle come and say hello at the breakfast table. She sure was in awe. She spent most of the time just staring at them and the rest of the time feeling their dress material.
Right after the princess breakfast, my girl lost one shoe over a balcony. It landed on a roof about 5-10 feet down. Out of reach. So, we figured, we'd buy her a pair of shoes (no shoes =no rides). Alas, Disneyland sells everything EXCEPT toddler shoes. We ended up getting Snow White dress-up shoes. I think she'll wear them to church on Sundays.
We also had the chance to go to Pixie Hollow and meet TinkerBell - my girl's current favorite. It was very sweet.

And here is the family on the "I think I can" train. Yes. We are in the animal car.
My girl has been in love with Merry go rounds ever since watching Mary Poppins and then the zoo where they had one. This was one of those rides she just loved. She calls them 'Up Eee Downs".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh how fun! I must say though, that poor Snow White looks a little vampire-ish in that first shot. But oh how fun!!!!
Did you cut your hair?
Cute!!
So fun! I miss it already and I'm so impressed that you got all of this up already. Heard about the allergy miracle - we are so happy for all of you! Yippee! Emery misses Miss A :) Christmas gifts went to the mail today...let us know when you get them. Talk to you later!
Post a Comment