Monday, December 7, 2009

Decorating at Christmas

This is the first year I've let my girl help with decorating the tree. This is really the first year Christmas is magical to her. She has really enjoyed the festivities thus far and it is a pleasure and joy for me to watch. I love that all the ornaments are on basically 3 branches.

3 comments:

Nancy Sabina said...

Awwww. How fun. I love how fun Christmas things are with kids, too. It seems like any small thing can turn into a big thing at Christmas time.

I can't help but think, "I might see that tree in person!"

Sunny said...

Lovely new picture for the blog. And what a wonderful vacation you found yourselves on.

Also, a happy belated birthday to you on Monday. I wrote the date down for something and thought, Erica had a birthday yesterday (the 6th) but then I remembered it was the 7th. But then I forgot to tell you happy birthday until the 8th. Hope it was a happy one. And that it really is on the 7th. After all this.

B and B said...

I love the huge globs of balls- and the lights makes her look angelic! So cute! I am so excited to see you guys in a couple day!!
Merry Christmas!