Wednesday, November 11, 2009

this past week

This is my girl, enjoying the fact that the snow is gone, while sporting mom's sunglasses. she's preparing for the outdoors.
This week, we spent, and normally spend, a lot of time with the neighbors. They take care of their grandson, Steven, who is a great friend to my girl.


This may not be understood by the picture, but those pants she is wearing...I made them. wow. amazing. and she said, "oh. so cozy. like a pillow." good girl. she said all the right things to me.

and this is the new passion - coloring almost non-stop. anywhere. markers are the medium of choice. and she ALWAYS wants me to color with her.


did I mention I enjoy cooking. well, so does my girl. this scene is often repeated and makes any cleaning while cooking effort sort of silly. This was one day I was baking, I think. She moved flour from one bowl to another for about 45 minutes.
what a great little chef.

3 comments:

Nancy Sabina said...

Are you really letting her color - with markers - while sitting on a nice looking ottoman? If so, you are a much more relaxed Mama than I am! (which is probably a good thing!)

And the pants look great - kudos!

Rachel Durazzani said...

Cute pictures! Good for you for keeping your little girl so busy. Not always easy. Love the flour picture...looks so familiar.

B and B said...

SO CUTE!!!!!!