Monday, November 2, 2009

halloween

We started this years Halloween with a church trunk or treat. Yes, that is a lot of snow behind my girl. But it wasn't ...freezing. I think it was about 45 degrees out when we took this picture.
She is a 'fairy princess/tinkerbell/butterfly' depending on the moment you talk with her.

After a while, her big puffy purple coat when on and the wings went on that. Sorry. no pictures. It was cute. When we got home, therefore, the wings came off with the coat, and these following pictures are the result.

And actually, she likes to walk about the house wearing the tutu while doing crafts, watching movies, eating food...and she thought that "magich" wand was awesome.


Here is some documentation that I was there and wearing a Halloween shirt.


And this is documentation that she did, indeed, eat candy...and she was and still is very happy about that.

3 comments:

Nancy Sabina said...

Adorable. As always. Costumes are all about making the kid feel special so if she wants to be Tinkerbell one minute and a butterfly the next, I'm all for it! Asher went around telling people he was a black dragon all of Halloween even though his costume was green. Whatever, man!

Rachel Durazzani said...

Oh she is cute! Love her costume. Bravo for making it. And I love her dress in that last picture. So cute!

Elise said...

Wow! Love the pictures! Congratulations on a new little one in the making! I'm behind on my blog reading! I think about you often! I hope we can get together before your baby is born!!! Take care and good luck braving the snow and weather down there!!!