Thursday, October 29, 2009
what do you do in the autumn time when all the world is white
Yesterday it started snowing and it is still going today. about 20 inches, give or take. Well, we were sorely unprepared in the 'what to do when stuck in the house' category, so before it got bad, I took my girl to the store for some sparkles. 2$ worth of pink glitter glue and she happily crafted for about an hour. an hour I tell you. this is verging on science fiction with this child to do any one thing for that long. The pictures show her learning all about scissors. She kept saying, "Mamma come see. I do this for you." and this would be followed by her own self affirmation of, "I'm so proud of you." She's pretty sweet sometimes.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awwwww! Good! I'm glad you guys found something fun to do. I should probably learn a lesson from you and stock up on little things like that to pull out on those days.
FYI - I just bought a half hour of time with pennies. I gave each of my boys a handful of pennies and ignored them for the next thirty minutes while they played happily. Sure, there are pennies inside all the little toy trucks and scattered across the basement - but I got good start on a craft I've been meaning to do forever. Yep, I bought time with money.
Post a Comment