Friday, October 16, 2009

just a cute moment.

I thought she looked like a tom-boy princess leah. so I took a picture.
she sure acts like a tom-boy princess.

6 comments:

Nancy Sabina said...

Ah-dorable!

I just got back from a "girl's night" and I really felt like you should be there. Seriously, the whole time I was missing you. I don't know what it was, but it just really seemed like things weren't right because you weren't there. I guess you're just on my mind. :)

simplysarah said...

She is very cute!!

Jon and Becky said...

So...when are you going to talk about that other...thing?

Rachel Durazzani said...

She is adorable! I LOVE her hair, too. What a cutie.
PS: Saw Derek and Amberli McCoy this weekend at Stake Conference. Made me think of you.

Life Travels with the Parental Units said...

Nice pictures - I like that little girl.

B and B said...

SOOO CUUUUTEEEE!! Especially tom boy with her brused forehead and teeth smile! Your amazing!