Week in review:
We went to the local nursery and they had 1000's of pumpkins and play things. It was a good reward for a girl who had just come from the doctor.

Instead of a sand box, they had a corn chicken feed box. My girl played in it for about 20 minutes in complete bliss. Yeah for tonka trucks and corn.

There have been a couple of times this week when my girl just wanted to 'sit' on the potty. She'd ask for books and toys and movies, but wouldn't do any 'business.' After about 10 minutes, she is ready to move on. Honestly, I don't care if she does anything with the potty right now or not. Good for her for trying something new. (note: there was a picture, but I felt guilt about posting it. lucky girl. sorry to all of you).
And this last face is her 'camera smile.' I see real smiles and they are pretty close, so I thought I'd share.

In other news, we have a new junior that will be joining our family in about 18-20 weeks. Tomorrow we find out if the junior is a boy or a girl. Any guesses? Any name suggestions?
6 comments:
Boy. And I've always liked the name "Noah." ;)
Excited for you to tell us!
I'm guessing a boy, but either will be awesome. So excited for you guys. We need to do your family pics before we move!
Way to just stick that little tidbit of news in there at the end! Congratulations! I'm guessing boy - which is what everybody is picking I guess. But since you've already got a sandbox-loving, Tonka truck fan, you should get a boy.
Oh, and I suggest Gadianton for a name. For a nickname you could call him E-Gad!
Wonderful news. I will say a girl. We are probably having another girl doctor couldn't be sure at all. And by the sounds of it, I think we might have the same due date: March 3rd?
I say "Throckmorton" for a boy and "Precious" for a girl, that way everybody she ever meets would do Gollum impressions for the rest of her life.
"My one...my own...myyyy preccccioussssss...."
Post a Comment