Wednesday, September 30, 2009

some things we've done this month

From newest to oldest:
On Saturday, we went to the Rockies/Cardinals baseball game. It was fun to be there and fun to spend time with Ryan and Julie!

This is before the game. I've learned how to get my girl to sort of smile for pictures. I have to tell her to show me her teeth. This is the okay picture using this tactic. (she was also really excited to have found that her jeans had a pocket).

This is the picture where she is all but snarling like a bear as she 'shows me her teeth.'
We went camping in September. This is one of the pictures I took from a moving car on the way home. It was really beautiful.
Auntie B and my girl, chillin', literally, up at Camp Dick. It got to 34 degrees at night.
This looks like it could be camping, but this was taken at the zoo. My girl was playing in the ferret house for kids.
The family self portrait at the zoo on Labor day.
It was Miss A's first time on a merry go round. I was excited for her. She loved it. I've never ridden one while standing. Um, vertigo a bit.
And then there was the train ride with her dad. This girl is pretty spoiled, I think.

3 comments:

Nancy Sabina said...

Great pics. Looks like you had some fun!

The trick to riding a carousel without getting vertigo too badly is to focus on your cute kid inside the carousel instead of your cute husband taking pictures of you outside the carousel!

ZB said...

Darling. HY thinks that his pockets are pretty snazzy too. And I gotta get him to work on the smile thing. It's way too much teeth. So, how you feeling?

Mrs. Lundgreen said...

What fun! Those are great pictures! I've been meaning to thank you for the darling coat you sent for Jane - it will be perfect...especially for cold BYU games. Hope all you are doing well! Miss you!