Here are some of the things we've been up to the past few weeks:
1. With the extensive help of my talented Father in Law, we have build in shelves in our garage. We also painted blue (unfinished in the picture, but finished later on.). Fantastic. There is room for a chest freezer and tools, and the lawn mower. They also installed a floor to ceiling peg board on the tall wall. Nice.

2. During the in-law's visit, we had a shed put in (thanks tuffsheds). My husband and father in law made a sky light, added vents, shingled the roof, and made shelves for the inside. I'm very pleased.

3. While the men were building many things, my sister in law and my mother in law wanted to have a new experience...a 5K. We found a lovely 'cross country' 5K in Littleton and had a great run. My sister in law beat me with her personal best (I think around 30 minutes...30.4??). I got my standard of 31 minutes. And my mother in law I think got 32 minutes. Go ladies!! Way to step it up!

4. My garden is producing zucchini, so I wanted a chocolate and zucchini brownie recipe. I found one with no eggs and no milk. My girl thought she was in heaven - licking the bowl has never been so good as it is the first time ever.

5. And then there is the bunny. He got into my yard about a month ago. I've had a trap out. I've chased him out twice. He doesn't get caught and he comes back. Well, here is the before picture:

and here is the after picture. I caught the bunny. He has been released in the open space about 1/4 mile from my house. I'm guessing he'll be coyote

food, but maybe he'll make it. He sure was elusive to me for a while.
4 comments:
Everything looks great! I love those handymen in our lives. It's so great to have them around.
Mmmmm. Zucchini bread!
Can you send those guys over to my house, I have a few projects I need done:)
You have been busy! Wow. Everything looks great. Your race photo makes me excited to start running again!
Holy cow you look so fabulous!
Post a Comment