Friday, February 6, 2009

surgery

so, when you get a hernia, it doesn't fix itself. It needs surgery. So, my husband got a hernia and yesterday had surgery. We are now discovering the following:
1. percocet has side effects
2. on call dr's and nurses don't want to talk at 4 am
3. we sure are glad to be married.
4. sleep deprivation is worse than exercise sore muscles
5. our girl is learning to be gentle
6. and she LOVES her auntie bee (but still loves grandpa best :)

5 comments:

Life Travels with the Parental Units said...

But she still loves grandpa best - right? (Oh, I am having such an identity crisis.)

Life Travels with the Parental Units said...

But Miss A still loves grandpa best - right? (Oh, I am havign such an identity crisis.)

Nancy Sabina said...

Get well soon!

Jon and Becky said...

Oooh, what kind of side-effects? Did he hallucinate? Did he start licking the walls? Or did he just get constipated?
Constipated Rich. (Sigh...)

ZB said...

I was wondering how everything went. Hope that more sleep comes your way.

Tell your hubby that we hope he feels better soon.