We had a great weekend. My friend ZB and her family came and visited on Saturday and Sunday and it was so nice to see them. It was great fun to watch our kids play together and enjoy their little personalities come to life.
We also got to go to my parents house for my niece's birthday party. I love spending time with my family and enjoying the energy of so many people. We roasted hotdogs, ate snickers cake, played ball (the kiddo's did this mostly) and chatted a lot.
I was dead tired at the end of the weekend and so was my family. But if you're gonna be tired, it's worth it for family and friends. I didn't take a single picture. I know ZB did, so maybe watch for her blog.
2 comments:
Fun weekend! I think you guys see ZB more often than we do! :)
Glad you had a good time!
I do have some pictures up, but it's on my list of things to do to send (email) you some pictures I took of A-bear. I hope to get to it soon!
Thanks for letting us crash your party. We love seeing you. Wish we lived next door in many respects.
Post a Comment