this morning, I tried to get some pictures of my girl. I can never get very many. She doesn't pose ever. but here are some. I realize they are all pretty much the same, but I thought they all were cute.
Cute indeed! What a sweet girl. A happy belated birthday to her. Glad to hear Rich is on the mend. And you're all feeling well. I noticed some watercolors on your sidebar. Are those yours? I liked the poppies, an orange tree, and the birds best of all. Nice work if they are yours. It's great that you are keeping up with painting. Carry on.
5 comments:
She looks very pretty and Spring-y. I think she looks more like her Mom all the time.
What a beauty. Yes like her mom! :)
She is so pretty! I am LOVING her hair! She and Hailey seem to be pretty close to the same size. Maybe one day they can meet!
Cute indeed! What a sweet girl. A happy belated birthday to her. Glad to hear Rich is on the mend. And you're all feeling well. I noticed some watercolors on your sidebar. Are those yours? I liked the poppies, an orange tree, and the birds best of all. Nice work if they are yours. It's great that you are keeping up with painting. Carry on.
SOOO cute!!
Post a Comment