Monday, February 23, 2009
2 year stats and some random thoughts
last week my girl had her two year appointment. She is 34 3/4 inches tall and 23.5 lbs - tall and skinny. after all the dr. appt's over the month of Feb for flu and the like, I was really proud of her for being so congenial to the doctor. My Mr. is healing well from his surgery. No one is sick anymore (maybe some cold stuff, but that's nothing after the flu :). The temperature is warming up, and I can see the winter's tail end. For those of you who don't know, here is a random fact about me. I strongly dislike ice and cold and they both generally lead to being damp and wet. I hate being wet. Now, to explain. I enjoy swimming and showers, baths and hot tubs, complete rainy downpours - but the random splash of water, the dripping of an icicle, the slush getting in my shoes and everything that goes with melting snow, is, I think, my strongest pet peeve of all time. I'm sure my sister would say, leaving cabinet doors open was the strongest, but no - it's being randomly wet. So, ZB, when I fainted in Italy, it bugged me more than fainting that they poured fizzy water on my head to revive me (if you haven't heard THAT story, I fainted while a missionary and the Italians tried everything they could think of to revive me, even though I was technically revived). hehehhee. ah. so silly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm glad everybody over there is healthy (er) these days. It kills me that you and I have never had a good long couple of days to sit and swap mission stories. We really need to have a "reunion" one of these days.
I can't stand to be wet, either! But, for me, that includes showering and swimming. Just being wet in any way is no fun for me. That's fun that you don't like random sprinkling, too!
Tall and skinny is right. Mini-E is short and skinny. Go figure.
You know, I didn't know this until now, but I too hate being WET like cold wet. Farmboy threw a glass of cold water on me in the medium warm shower a few days ago. I'm still upset about it.
Fainting in Italy...really you should blog the whole story. And scan a picture in. If you don't have one, I've got it.
Post a Comment