Thursday, December 18, 2008

early christmas present for all of us...

but especially for our daughter. I took our girl to Colorado Allergy and Asthma center today for her yearly check up on. They re-test her food allergies and answer any questions we may have. Well, long story short, they believe she has outgrown her wheat allergy...!!!! YAAAHAHAHAOOO! It isn't 100% sure yet, we have to do a 'control test' with ACTUAL food which will be in a few weeks, but I can't help but be happy. Unless you've tried to cut out certain foods, it's hard to understand the blessing this is, but I'm telling you, I'm almost overwhelmed. AND all her other allergies have gone down in severity from last year. So, cross your fingers and hope that when she has her real food test (probably in January), all will go well!!!

7 comments:

Nancy Sabina said...

Hooray! How exciting! Good luck with the test.

Vanessa said...

I am so happy for you! We went through food allergies with Austin (wheat,soy,corn,shellfish,milk,peanut,etc,the list went on and on) and I am happy to say he out grew all of them except for peanut. Hope you keep getting good news.

Mindy said...

That is so exciting! I can't believe her allergies are becoming more mild so soon! Congrats to all of you!

Becky said...

That's awesome! Does this mean we can start feeding her animal crackers in nursery? Just kidding! We won't do anything until you give the okay!

ZB said...

I'm dancing! Horray for you all. What a great blessing.

Jenn said...

HALLELUJAH! That rocks!

Elise said...

Holy cow, that's GREAT!!! Good luck next month!!!