I heard the sounds of my girl from the other room and called her...sounds continued. So I ran and found her with toliet paper through the room, but a little tiny square in her hand. She was wiping her nose. can you get upset at a child for trying to care for her own runny nose? nope. she helped me clean up and then we left it at that.
3 comments:
A couple of things:
1. Your bathroom is beautiful!
2. That girl is beautiful!
3. Those door knob lock thingys, while a huge pain, work miracles. If you don't get them now, you'll probably get them later when you find her playing in the toilet water with your brush.
haha- that is cute
Okay Mini-E is truly so mini that she can't reach the door knob. I thank my lucky stars for that one. But she loves this trick. Oh the things they could do if we got them together.
Post a Comment