since birth, the only thing my girl really dislikes, more than anything is restraint. She doesn't like being bundled in a blanket or snuggled tight, or held close. She will always let me know if I've tried to hug her for even 1 second too long.
but as to everything else - she is a champ. She doesn't complain about other people. She likes them. She doesn't complain about eczema - she just deals. No complaints about not getting to eat off my plate. If I say, that's not for you she just walks away. This morning, she threw up a few times from a coughing attach. She has been sick for about 6 weeks. In between throwing up, she would happily tell me about the Christmas tree, the stuffed animals, ask me questions, or the like. I took her to the doctor today. I expected him to say, 'mom, she has a cold. vitamin C, humidifier and love.' Instead he said, she has a really bad double ear infection. Hasn't she acted sick or pulled on her ears. nope. She showed her jumping and running skills to the doctor and was proud when she opened the child proof doors. What it comes down to is my child has a constant craving to learn and move and explore. She is determined to let nothing slow her down. In the mean time, we're working to get rid of the nasty junk in her ears...maybe that will help her sleep better so she can have that inexhaustible energy she is known for.
2 comments:
My Naomi is a little like that too - she wants to do good and obey and doesn't complain about it. But how sad that she wasn't showing you she was really sick! I'm so glad she can start getting better now.
Merry Christmas! Just got your cute card - adorable!
You certainly have a little sweetheart on your hands. Sorry she's been so sick and I hope it ends soon. And congrats on the "wheat news"...I know how much of a relief that will be for you and for your little girl.
Post a Comment