Monday, November 18, 2013

newborn pictures

yes, Miss A took this picture of my hands and the little mr.'s feet

I like that he looks like he's smiling and Miss A is showing her missing tooth.


You know it wasn't a planned photo shoot when there is marker on the kiddo's hands.  That's reality and I love it.
I really wanted to take newborn pictures when the little man was really a few days old...but time passes and I didn't.  And when the moments came, I had my hands full with his sisters or you know, recovering from pregnancy and child birth.  So, one fine afternoon, I seized a moment and got some happy shots of the kids.  The girls really really love him.  Miss E asked, "does he have to go back to the hospital?" I asked her if she wanted him to go back and she yelled at me, "No." I assured her that he was ours.

No comments: