Everyone asks how the girls are doing with the new baby. I get tired of it. How does anyone do with change? It takes time. I will say this, Miss E is enthralled by her brother. She wants to show him love and she wants to tease and play with him. She has poked, squished, patted, and rubbed him. A few times she has made him cry and I've had to comfort her more than him because she is so upset, "I made baby broder cry!" she sobs. She really loves him and is figuring the whole big sister thing out.
Miss A...she has become the queen of helpful. Honestly, I didn't see that one coming, but she has grown up a lot with the arrival of her brother.
1 comment:
I love seeing their bonding moments through camera. Love them, can't wait to meet Mr. Luke and see the girls. Hope it is soon!
Post a Comment