Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Miss A's preschool graduation

Miss A has been in Smarty Pants Preschool for 2 years now.  In about a month, she starts kindergarten.  We're all really excited for her.
Her preschool experience was really wonderful.  Her teacher has been great and I've loved watching her enjoy school.
Here are some of the moments I enjoyed:
Her line of the program was, "Will you all please stand and face the flag while we say the Pledge of Allegiance for you." She did great and held the flag for everyone.

See the hands? They did that while they sang their ABC's

This is Ms. Angie and my little graduate. 
 I don't normally admit when I get weepy, but I did this time.  It was a time of reflection and trepidation, knowing what is to come for my girl and that it is much less forgiving than the beautiful setting of a well done preschool.

2 comments:

Nancy Sabina said...

So sweet! But don't worry, a well done Kindergarten is actually just as forgiving. I was worried about Asher this year and it's really been fabulous. She'll love Kindergarten just as much as PreK.

ZB said...

The bus is the real trouble. Avoid it if you can. I've had the same feelings about my kiddos going off to school. But I'm just ready to sacrifice being a teacher at home all day. I'm selfish, I admit it.

She's such a sweet girl. Can't believe how fast she's grown.