Saturday, August 20, 2011

Miss E and the princess party

For Christmas, the little girl cousins got my girls the Disney princess figurines.  I thought they were nice, but had no idea how great they would be.  They are indestructible.  They are all one piece.  They actually stand up.  They are the perfect hand size.  They don't hurt my foot too bad when I step on one.  And my kids love them. 

4 comments:

Nancy Sabina said...

Somewhere way back early in my blog I blogged about those same princesses. Naomi LOVED them. She would sit and play with those princesses for hours. Seriously, I owe hours of peace to those princesses.

Katie said...

so adorable! it was so fun seeing you guys!!!

Mrs. Lundgreen said...

YAY!:)

Lindsay said...

Little girls sure do love princesses, don't they. And I love Miss A's princess hands in her preschool picture--so funny.

Your pictures look great, by the way.