Saturday, July 30, 2011

tired baby

so, the month of July, I've driven back and forth to my parents house a half a dozen times so far.  The trips are lovely and my family is great.  however, the littlest miss is having a hard time of it.  She clearly doesn't adjust well to changes and interruptions into her normal and very consistent life.

Proof: she is a bad sleeper and has been since birth.  We have gladly worked with her on this, but honestly an hour nap a day seems to be plenty of sleep to her....except for the day I took this picture.  She just couldn't take the schedule we'd been keeping and she fell asleep in the car on a short grocery trip.  When I brought her in, she just looked at me and went back to sleep. right on the living room floor. that was a first. she's a good sport.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Cute picture. She looks pretty comfy. And I would have taken a picture too if one of my kids had just fallen asleep on the floor. They never do that either.

Nancy Sabina said...

What a luxurious life she leads!...And a cute one to boot!