Tuesday, April 26, 2011

happenings

This is what Easter looked like at 8:35 AM.  Miss E was not to pleased to be sitting still.

This is how we eat caramel popcorn

This is how we do 'happy birthday little one year old!' on St. Patricks day

This is what eggs do to Miss E

This is what a sort of family reunion looks like

This is our family

This is what early spring looks like

This is what our garden looks like.  My girls love it best before plants mess up the dirt.

This is what cousins look like

3 comments:

Quirkle said...

What a great family picture! I hope Miss E grows out of her egg allergy. My kids like the garden dirt too before all the plants hog it up.

B and B said...

Love it!!

out numbered said...

I love the pictures. Miss E is so big. I can't believe she is already 1. Happy Birthday to her and Happy Easter to your sweet family.