Monday, January 17, 2011
how we use the bathtub
my girls have recently discovered that a playmate in the bathtub is way better than a bath all alone (I disagree with them, but I've got 30 years on them too). Little miss E splashes like a wild sea otter and miss A is, I think, shocked by this behavior.
This picture, however, is not the conventional use of a tub. You see, we were blessed to find a lovely home with a separate tub from the shower in the master bathroom. Luxury? Yes, but not for the reason you may think. It rarely gets used in the bubble-bath-candles-everywhere scenario, however, it does get used as a playpen for children while I use the conveniently located shower. Thank you to all the architects and builders out there who thought I'd want a separate bathtub for something else more ethereal. I'm guessing they didn't foresee it as a containment unit for youngsters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is the most awesome thing I've ever heard. Genius!
Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant! - Melissa P.
I love those little faces!!
Post a Comment