Here was how the trip went down:
*girls were angels in the car for the road trip. honestly. until the last hour when they weren't, but who is happy after 9 hours in the car? I ask you?
* the new van - yes van - was really a thing of wonder and joy on the trip as it was infinitely more comfortable than the last vehicle.
* decorated for a reception
* temple trip
* late nights with the cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents
* DI for picture frames
* Temple Square
* a few family games
* a semi-date of shopping with my man thanks to a great sister in law
* and a trip home (great kiddos again, except we discovered the hard way that Miss A gets a bit motion sick).
And pictures:
4 comments:
I'm glad your trip went well.
You got a new van? What kind did you get?
Your pictures are always so amazing. I love one of your babe in her carseat. And I love the last one where you look like a sezy, sassy, hot Mama.
Erica, I love that last pic especially - you and your girl are so pretty!
Wow, what a gorgeous dress!
Post a Comment